May 16, 2007

"Rest for the Wicked"

November/December 2005
for: Neant

1. Bedtime Story - Madonna
2. Dreaming - Blondie
3. Live As You Dream - Beth Orton
4. Didn't Leave Nobody But The Baby - Emmylou Harris, Alison Krauss & Gillian Welch
5. Trouble With Dreams - Eels
6. Sweet Dreams (Of You) - Patsy Cline
7. Sleep the Clock Around - Belle & Sebastian
8. For You And I - Keren Ann
9. I Don't Sleep, I Dream - R.E.M.
10. Daydream Believer - The Monkees
11. Rebellion (Lies) - Arcade Fire
12. Innocent When You Dream - Tom Waits
13. This Dream - Youssou N'Dour
14. Sleep Tonight - Stars
15. Lullabye - Emitt Rhodes
16. Rocks In My Bed - Ella Fitzgerald
17. Where Did You Sleep Last Night? - Nirvana
18. Dream On - The Chemical Brothers

Comments: When I made this, there wasn't much Mix Club history for Neant, who lives in Australia. She got two mixes this round, neither one particularly tailored to her. I don't have too much to say about this one. I think I've pretty much given up making mixes of this type.

No comments: