June 7, 2007

"Garden Party"

June 2007
for: Jedzz

1. Hong Kong Garden - Siouxsie & The Banshees
2. Listen Up! - The Gossip
3. Open Your Heart - Lavender Diamond
4. Sideshow By The Seashore - Luna
5. How Do I Let A Good Man Down? - Sharon Jones and the Dap-Kings
6. Number 1 -Goldfrapp
7. Sorry - Madonna
8. Trains to Brazil - Guillemots
9. Cherries in the Snow - Elk City
10. Dirty Mind - The Pipettes
11. The Seed (2.0) - The Roots & Cody Chestnutt
12. Wet And Rusting - Menomena
13. Lady Lawyers - Oxford Collapse
14. Stuck Between Stations - The Hold Steady
15. Alcohol - Saturday Looks Good To Me
16. I Need All The Friends I Can Get - Camera Obscura
17. I Feel It All - Feist
18. Night Majestic - Au Revoir Simone
19. All My Friends - LCD Soundsystem
20. Cut And Run - Electrelane

Comments on the mix: Following Sunburn and Picnic, here's what strikes me as "summery" music in 2007. Couldn't come up with a great title this year (too much like "Picnic"), but the butterflies are cute!

No comments: