June 4, 2007

"Hope"

March 2007
for: decca

1. I'll Believe in Anything - Wolf Parade
2. Mighty Fine Blues - Eels
3. Lloyd, I'm Ready To Be Heartbroken - Camera Obscura
4. More Than This - Roxy Music
5. Mama, Won't You Keep Those Castles In The Air And Burning? - Clap Your Hands Say Yeah
6. Scenic World - Beirut
7. I'm Into Something Good - Earl-Jean
8. Wait For Me - Dean & Britta
9. Cripple Crow - Devendra Banhart
10. Magic Trick - M. Ward
11. I Don't Care If the Sun Don't Shine - Patti Page
12. Canada - The Field Mice
13. Keep The Car Running - Arcade Fire
14. My Doorbell - The White Stripes
15. Typing - Saturday Looks Good To Me
16. Roses & Hips - Keren Ann
17. Revolver - Isobel Campbell & Mark Lanegan
18. The Luckiest Guy On The Lower East Side - The Magnetic Fields
19. You And I Are A Gang Of Losers - The Dears
20. Noah's Ark - Cocorosie
21. Wayfaring Stranger - Neko Case

Comments on the mix: Unfortunately, "Hope" means very little here. This is basically a themeless mix with a title stuck on it. But "Hope" seemed ... March-appropriate.

No comments: