October 24, 2007

"More!"

October 2007 (EC Trade)
for: P.D. Noosh

1. I Want More - Can
2. You Know I'm No Good - Amy Winehouse
3. Aphrodisiac - Bow Wow Wow
4. 1 2 3 4 - Feist
5. Kiss Off - Violent Femmes
6. Satin Chic - Goldfrapp
7. Burning Love - Elvis Presley
8. Danger! High Voltage - Electric Six
9. Paper Planes - M.I.A.
10. Razzmatazz - Pulp
11. Hot Lunch Jam - Fame Soundtrack
12. The One You Can't Have - Honeys
13. I Wanna Be Sedated - The Ramones
14. Grace Kelly - Mika
15. Don't Stop - Brazilian Girls
16. More Than This - Roxy Music
17. Na Na Na - The Knife
18. I Want a Little Sugar in My Bowl - Nina Simone
19. Satan Said Dance - Clap Your Hands Say Yeah
20. (Antichrist Television Blues) - Arcade Fire
21. Rag And Bone - The White Stripes
22. Pega a Voga, Cabeludo - Gilberto Gil

Comments on the mix: Excess and greed! Or something.

No comments: