December 8, 2007

"City at Night"

December 2007 (EC Trade)
for: Nocturne

1. Phenomena - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
2. My Moon My Man - Feist
3. Swallow My Pride - The Ramones
4. Pull A U - The Kills
5. Buffalo Boots - Luna
6. We Share Our Mothers' Health - The Knife
7. Bamboo Banga - M.I.A.
8. In This City - Enon
9. Sittin' Here - Dizzee Rascal
10. NYC - Interpol
11. One More Time - Daft Punk
12. Black Swan - Thom Yorke
13. In the Dark - Nina Simone
14. On Parade - Electrelane
15. Heela - John Parish And Polly Jean Harvey
16. Someone Great - LCD Soundsystem
17. Digital - Joy Division
18. After Hours -The Velvet Underground
19. Tonight - TV On The Radio

Comments on the mix: After making a number of winter mixes that were supposed to be warm and cozy, I thought it was time for something cold and decadent. This mix is meant to convey the highs and lows of an endless night on the town.

No comments: